Wednesday, December 2, 2009

dedicated to xxxxxx

This is post is specialy for xxxxxx .. she always falls for something .. which is something irritating .. suffering .. annoying .. dizzy ... **Something refers to sick ! xxxxxx falls sick easily .. Due to the reason that i got nothing much to post .. so i decided to make this post for her .. Perhaps ** lame ** sweat ** =.= will come out from xxxxxx .. but I'm used to it ... Not really serious type of sickness .. Just normal cough and headache.. haha! I know xxxxxx manage to figure it out already ... haha ! Anyway , just let me finish my post ..

Lets pray for her ... Built her antibodies and strength !! Make them stronger !! As a result.. she will be strong too !! DUH !!

hmmm... I think that all for today .. get well soon ...

haha !!

Another good news (for me ) i got my new life companion! which is laptop!! weeeheee.. my cousin brother get it for me directly from the acer factory.. ?? cheaper .. XD And he will input all those softwares for me as my laptop is a FOS !

Sweetdreams ! =)
FULLSTOP.

allabouther

My photo
no one can drive me crazy unless i give them the keys ! XD
 

MISSY DOMAIN Design by Insight © 2009