Friday, November 27, 2009

random post ..

woke up.. ate brunch .. started to online.. till around afternoon.. sister was back from adidas warehouse sale at summit .. she bought a sling bag and a pair of casual wear shoes.. plus.. an elianto nail polish.. perhaps i can share-share use with everything she bought ! hoho ! :P Was playing restaurant city and i realised that i need many ingredients.. like bread, sugar, vanilla, ice cream.. etc .. visit one by one in the street ..sent trade request.. but no response.. haih.. no big deal over here..I was just crapping ..

Then.. papa asked me to dress up and go out for some survey jobs for my television.. then i keep my tuitionbooks as i was doing my tuition works while surfing net .. I went to the sengheng place and did survey.. dun really get the specs.. anyway.. i get to know the model is LH 50.. high definition thingy.. lol..
picked up my brother from pnpoh and straight away take our dinner.. after dinner.. pn.poh again!

pn.poh tuition is kind of stress and frustrated .. and thank God that it is even comfortable and relaxing to learn in a situation without dangerous ppl..
dangerous refers to ganas and bitchy.. owhh.. anyway.. pn.poh's holiday tuition is done.. will be starting on January 2010 !! cheer for 2010!! And i believe world will not end as soon as 2012 .. anyway .. let God arrange and decide everything.(grandma style )..

allabouther

My photo
no one can drive me crazy unless i give them the keys ! XD
 

MISSY DOMAIN Design by Insight © 2009