Tuesday, November 3, 2009

exams are over and HE belongs to me from now onwards!

Exams are over.. nothing special to mention about it.. just careless and hopeless..

HE belongs to me from now onwards!!


HE is my prince charming!!

HE gives me broad shoulder to lye on..

HE has the wonderful and attractive smile which me and florence found irresistible..

HE sings great!!
* touching
*aint ordinary

HE is awesome!!

CUTE THOUGH..


HE is an american-chinese..



HE






Is....















>>>>>

ANTHONY!!!!




Aint he adorable?? hot? cute? owh.. a word from jaslyn.. HE TOOK MY HEART!! :P

i will post more pictures of him.. wait for me!! im sure you're interested !! :P

off.. :) tata!! XD

allabouther

My photo
no one can drive me crazy unless i give them the keys ! XD
 

MISSY DOMAIN Design by Insight © 2009