Wednesday, December 2, 2009

movie and archade

catched after 2012 .. movie was nice and touching, somehow it was like reflecting our future slideshows .. hmmm.. I wonder whether my family and I can be and lucky person as the Jackson family in the movie .. Let God arrange everything, the only thing we can control is appreciate what God gave us and live our life to the fullest.. Do whatever we wanna do .. NO REGRETS before it comes to the end of the world ! OF course .. NO CRIMES !! JUst make the world peace !

We went for archade after the movie!! owhh.. archade was so exciting ! hyper ! I really love the basketball game .. I mean the shooting basketball game .. LOL!! It is such a failure to have 111 as my highest points ! lol ! We tried the skatting game too.. quite a nice game.. too bad! NO SKILLS !! DOES NOT WORK !!

Anyway .. GR8 DAY !! CANT w8 for our lag00n plan! XD

LAG00N!! here we come !

FULLSTOP.

p/s : you BIG MOUTH !! mulut celopar !!

allabouther

My photo
no one can drive me crazy unless i give them the keys ! XD
 

MISSY DOMAIN Design by Insight © 2009