Wednesday, December 9, 2009

childhood memories ...

hello peeps !! I'm very glad to have more readers as I thought .. yeahh ! Will be having another gathering with my ex-mates ( primary aka yukchai ).. Till now still mates.. ( missing each other like crazeh fella ). Had a one year separation convo with madeleine and siwei just now.. Can you imagine we did not chat together around one year ? We did la ! but just short short one.. I realized that the way they talk and joke was different from my friends i used to talk now .. They are just naughty fellas !! became wildchild ! but still remain their soft soft heart .. LOL ( lil lame) Kinda envy them ! They just enjoy their teenage life ..

Next week !! Next week will be THE TIME that we can gather together .. What i can imagine now is .. meet each other , feel shy a lil bit .. then going to watch green creatures !! AVATAR !! oops.. i mean greenish-blue creatures! then.. lunch time ! could be a lil high .. (talktalktalk, eateateat) then shopping ! grab this and that!
Shopping list -- madeleine wants a waistbelt .. >> dresses and shoes as well
-- siwei wants bags ( evening bags and casual bag ) >> ( dresses and shoes too )

After that .. come to my house.. PARTAY !! Soon.. EMO again !! LOL

Enough of words .. let's look at the pictures .. My oldies..






** THEY REACHED MY CHILDHOOD TO THE PERFECTION **
** SWEETEST CHILDHOOD EVER **


CANT WAIT
!!

allabouther

My photo
no one can drive me crazy unless i give them the keys ! XD
 

MISSY DOMAIN Design by Insight © 2009