Tuesday, December 8, 2009

cheer you up !

hello my readers ! lol ! jaslyn, florence, xingyi and maybe wenqi and michellekang.
I guess the only readers i have are them .. sigh.. My blog is gonna reach to it's end of the lifetime.. Even if i create a new one.. still will not stay any longer .. sigh .. Dun have enough oxygen ? Nvm .. let me CHEER YOU UP !!

I want this series of shirts badly!! owhhh! they are so cute and fantab!They are unisex.. perhaps can get for your J MAN !! ( only flo understands :P )

These are the cheer you up shirts from Giordano. The reason i like this series so much is something similar to the reason i love little miss too! same reason ! they are cheerful ! Once you have a glance on them .. you will be HAPPY !!You will just automatically lock your smile on your face ! :)

Lets take a look on them !




Even Jae Joong wore it ! owhhh !

Aint they cute ?
Just like something sparkling and shining that would grab your attention away from anything ! Even hot guys ! 6 packs ! hmm.. should I get one for my korkor ?? Or just leave it for my mum to settle .. HAHA !! XD

Anyway .. christmas is reaching and jaslyn's birthday is reaching too.. Any idea of how to celebrate ? hmm.. should we give free shower or bake a cake on her face ? hhmm... Under secret consideration and planning ..

Now i realised that my sister and korkor play important roles in the family and whole house .. they were not around today .. sister went to kalimantan for career improvement.. whereas korkor went to genting with friends for HAPPY HOUR !! The house was not noisy as usual and boring though.. ARHH.. korkor went to genting ! what about me ? staying at home .. staring at the computer and watching the rain but wondering the scenes of having loads of fun in lagoon.. sigh .. LAGOON LAGOON !! you are drving me crazy !

Nothing much to say ..
bye!

FULLSTOP.

allabouther

My photo
no one can drive me crazy unless i give them the keys ! XD
 

MISSY DOMAIN Design by Insight © 2009