Tuesday, March 16, 2010

WOOO PAAK !!

wOOPAK !!

choral speaking practice was OKAY... one and a half more page to go ! wish us LUCK !

well.. nothing much to blog ..

planned an outting tmr..
no big deal lah..

WOOTS ! i sound like BIGPPL weih !

me: flo tmr free go summit for movie
flo: tmr free okay meet you at 12
me: k

*end the convo *

WOOTS ! COOL ! ( it wasnt sounded exactly liddat.. it lil bit more draggy XD )

OHYEA ! i guess i got on someone's nerve. that person is mad at me she refused to bother me how sad MOODSWING LIAO
anyway thts not gonna be a seriousmatter.. weknowher PATTERN la ! LOL

nothing much la !
random post

chiaooooz

*getwellsoon! (: *
*i'llprayforyou*

FULLSTOP. :)

allabouther

My photo
no one can drive me crazy unless i give them the keys ! XD
 

MISSY DOMAIN Design by Insight © 2009