Friday, March 5, 2010

gimmme your freaking hands !!

HEYHEYHEY pepooo !!





this is my BRANDNEWPOST !!





LOLOLOL !



its been a long time i leave my blog to death !



im here to save you !!



well..



recently i've got loads of new addictions !!



especially the song



** TONIGHT !! **


by fm static



THEY ROCK !







*tonight* seriously AWESOME !! I LOVE the lirics also !!


ANNDANDAND !!

IM obsessed with SUPERMAN tee !! keekekee

it looks something like this ..
XD


** tonight im falling and i cant get up **

* i need your loving hands to come and pick me up **
--- gimme your freaking hands !!!---

## as what jaslyn say ^ if you love her please let her know, if you dont please let her go ^

ohdamn ! im freakishly impressed with the word yo !!


** and every night i miss you i could just look up **

and know the stars are holding you holding you holding you

------
--------
------------
--------
------

T-O-N-I-G-H-T



:)

FULLSTOP. :) everynightimissyouicouldjustlookupaandknowthestarsareholdingyoutonight

p/s : ohdamnyou'reafreakingcowardwhatdoyoumeanbynothingfreakingcowardddddddddddd

allabouther

My photo
no one can drive me crazy unless i give them the keys ! XD
 

MISSY DOMAIN Design by Insight © 2009