Sunday, January 31, 2010

If you don't believe, no one else will !

HEY ! It's been a long time of not Choi-ing my blog already.. okay.. just update for the seek of pityness..

Choral speaking's result will be annouced tomorrow !!

** if you don't believe, no one else will !!** So i have to believe in myself that i manage to be one of the choral speakers ! the auditions were tough and long !! But it trained a load of your guts and facial expressions !

** im nervous
** im scared
** im afraid

but !!!





* If you doubt, you're OUT !! **



SO !!!


I HAVE CONFIDENCE !!

LOL !


thats all la !!

what a stupid post !

current song mood -- ji mo xian shen by gary chao ge



TATA !
FULLSTOP.

allabouther

My photo
no one can drive me crazy unless i give them the keys ! XD
 

MISSY DOMAIN Design by Insight © 2009