Saturday, September 19, 2009

exhaustlicious~!!

exhaustlicious!! went to sunway pyramid for outting with my sistahs!! too bad.. dada cannot make it.. okay.. never mind.. we reached sunway around 11.30a.m. .. then start journey!!
i bought something.. this t-shirt for my brother!! too bad.. quite big size for my brother..
recycle bag for me!!! XDXD F.O.S

nice right!?? the vest.. by kitschen..


xy( green shorts)kitschen~~~ sy(purple shorts) kitschen



xy looks hot when she wears the shades!!




cacat "stand"!! jaslyn~~ sexy leg.. wohoo~~





me with sexy shades!! XDXD






xy with pizza!!







pepperoni pizza with cheese powder!! wou.. like it very much.. i even manage to finish the whole bottle of cheese powder!!




s-s in jaslyn's aunt car .. on the way to sunway









shades again!! my birthday present from xy











:)












retarded!! :P













charming hotties!! :P

Thats all for my pictures.. most of them are at xingyi's place..
haih.. stress la weih~~
after 7 hours being wild child out there.. need to be back around 6 to prepare for puanpoh tuition.. sien..
anyway.. had fun!! it was exaustingly wild and sampat!! XDXD
off..

allabouther

My photo
no one can drive me crazy unless i give them the keys ! XD
 

MISSY DOMAIN Design by Insight © 2009