Thursday, May 7, 2009

question marks... ???

well.. my buddy today was quite kesian ... full of question marks was crossing her mind... at first i was asking her very hard but her face was just constant.. so, i was thinking to not force her, let her cool down and think properly... whether facing the truth ... or avoid the truth.. actually YOU din avoid.. but just full of question marks!! i think you dun really know him well.. you dunno what is in his mind.. how is he?? just full of question marks!!!!! anyway... my friend... be yourself... you are tough enough to handle... to manage.. we, jaslyn, xing yi and I will always be there for you..!! k??
so.. be yourself!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. haha.... thanks a thousand weih siew yi~! lurve u, muackzzz~!

    ReplyDelete

allabouther

My photo
no one can drive me crazy unless i give them the keys ! XD
 

MISSY DOMAIN Design by Insight © 2009